Post Date: 12/20/2018
Close Date: 02/01/2019
Scheduled to work March - May (various hours available)
Our Mission: Inspire curiosity through engaging science learning experiences, foster experimentation and the exchange of ideas, and stimulate informed action.
Come prep meals for young explorers and visitors at Camp Meriwether, outside Tilllamook, Oregon! Help give kids and visitors the energy they need to learn and explore by preparing ingredients for delicious and nutritious snacks and meals for them. Join the OMSI team and become a part of a dynamic team that participates in OMSI’s vision to ignite an education transformation at the intersection of science and technology that spreads educational opportunities across the Northwest.
What you’ll do
• Prepare ingredients quickly and efficiently for large school groups at designated times.
• Set out, supervise, and clean up daily lunch making process.
• Wash dishes used in meal preparation and as needed.
• Regularly clean surfaces and equipment in the kitchen, coolers, and pantries as designated by the manager.
What you’ll need
• Demonstrated knowledge of kitchen tools and equipment safety.
• Ability to follow recipes and improvise when necessary.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Must pass a pre-employment criminal background check.
• Optional on-site living, including shared staff quarters.
• $65 - $75 per day, depending on experience.
• Eligible for Oregon Sick time.
We invite all applicants interested in influencing the community and our future generations to join our team.
To learn more or apply, visit https://omsi.applicantpool.com/jobs/297517.html
Position closes February 1, 2019.
OMSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Complete details: https://omsi.applicantpool.com/jobs/297517.html