Diversity in LeadershipPartners in Diversity offers two leadership programs, one for CEOs and one for executive leaders, who are ready to take action on their commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) in their organizations.
The cultural change needed to succeed in this work starts at the top with leaders who hold themselves accountable.
Why this matters
As a member of either the CEO Cohort or the Executive Leaders Cohort, you will:
About the programs
- Join peer groups of 6-10 members.
- Meet four times within a year with a professional DEI coach.
- The first meeting will be determined based on group availability, with scheduling to begin in March.
- Due to COVID-19 protocols, sessions will vary in length (2 hours for virtual meetings and 3 hours for in-person meetings when it is deemed safe to do so).
- Sessions include peer group DEI leadership topics and allotted time for dialogue.
Who should registerCEO Cohort: This is for the top leader of the organization, including CEO, president, executive director.
Executive Leaders Cohort: This is for individuals who report directly to the top leader, including vice presidents, other c-suite members
$2,500 for Partners in Diversity member
Participation cost (for all four sessions):
$3,000 for non-member
(will be invoiced)