Event: API Community Resource Group – Finding your voice in the workplace
Date: May 25, 2023
Start Time: 5:00 pm
End Time: 7:00 pm
Location: Partners in Diversity Office | World Trade Center Building 1
Address: 121 SW Salmon St, Suite 1440 Portland, Oregon 97204
In honor of Asian Pacific Islander Heritage Month, participants of the Partners in Diversity API Community Resource Group (CRG) are invited to join us in a panel discussion on Finding your voice in the workplace
Join us for a casual afternoon of networking, conversation, and celebration featuring appetizers and beverages.
- Judge Chanpone P. Sinlapasai: Multnomah County Circuit Court Judge
- Michelle Soares: Vice President of IT and CISO at Powin Energy
- Samson Syharath: Managing Artistic Director at Theatre Diaspora, and Chair, EDI committee for Portland Area Theatre Alliance
- Amy Wang: Content Strategist at
- This CRG is free and open to anyone who identifies as Asian Pacific Islander.
- Feel free to share this invitation with your friends who also identify as Asian Pacific Islander. Ask them to register as well.
- Due to enhanced security at the World Trade Center, registration is required.
A special thanks to the Office of Oregon Secretary of State and The Portland chapter of the Asian American Journalists Association (AAJA) for sponsoring this event.
About Community Resource Groups
The API Community Resource Group is a space specifically for people who identify as Asian Pacific Islander. Partners in Diversity created Community Resource Groups (CRGs) to better support professionals of color. They are affinity spaces designed to bring people together in a safe space to network, discuss current issues relevant to that specific community and learn from each other. Learn more about CRGs.