DIVERSITY IN LEADERSHIP
Partners in Diversity offers two leadership programs, one for CEOs and one for executive leaders, who are ready to take action on their commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) in their organizations.
WHY THIS MATTERS
The cultural change needed to succeed in this work starts at the top with leaders who hold themselves accountable. Read about past cohorts and how the program has jump-started positive cultural and policy changes at their organization.
ABOUT THE PROGRAMS
As a member of either the CEO Cohort or the Executive Leaders Cohort, you will:
- Join peer groups of 6-10 members.
- Meet 4 times within a year with a professional DEI coach.
- Sessions vary in length from 2 to 3 hours and include time for peer-to-peer dialogue.
- FY23 cohorts began in September 2022.
- Registration for FY24 cohorts is not yet available.
WHO SHOULD REGISTER
CEO Cohort: This is for the top leader of the organization, including CEO, president, executive director.
Executive Leaders Cohort: This is for individuals who report directly to the top leader, including vice presidents, other c-suite members.
PARTICIPATION COST (FOR ALL SESSIONS):
$2,500 for Partners in Diversity member
$3,000 for non-member
(will be invoiced)
Space is limited.