Event: Black Community Resource Group – Supporting Oregon’s Small Black-Owned Businesses
Date: May 9, 2023
Start Time: 5:00 pm
End Time: 7:00 pm
Location: Partners in Diversity Office | World Trade Center Building 1
Address: 121 SW Salmon St, Suite 1440 Portland, Oregon 97204
Participants of the Partners in Diversity Black Community Resource Group (CRG) are invited to join us in an a panel discussion on Supporting Oregon’s Small Black-Owned Businesses
It will be a casual afternoon of networking and a conversation on how to support each other.
- Lance Randall, Executive Director of the Black Business Association of Oregon (Presenter)
- Evan T. Green, Executive Director for Justice, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion at Portland State University – School of Business (Moderator)
- Blaire G. Hervey, CEO/Founder of The Corporate Strategist, LLC.
- Kenyatta Trice, Oregon MBDA Director for Business Impact NW
- It is free and open to anyone who identify as Black/African American.
- Feel free to share this invitation with your friends who also identify as Black/African American. Ask them to register as well.
- Due to enhanced security at the World Trade Center, registration is required.
Light food and beverages will be provided.
A special thanks to the Oregon Secretary of State for sponsorship this event and the Black Business Association of Oregon (BBAO) for providing an in-depth look into Oregon’s Black economy.
About Community Resource Groups
The Black Community Resource Group is a space specifically for people who identify as Black/African American. Partners in Diversity created Community Resource Groups (CRGs) to better support professionals of color. They are affinity spaces designed to bring people together in a safe space to network, discuss current issues relevant to that specific community and learn from each other. Learn more about CRGs.