Event: CEO Forum: DEI Lessons Learned
Date: December 1, 2022
Start Time: 8:30 am
End Time: 10:00 am
Location: NW Natural
Address: 250 SW Taylor St. Portland, OR 97204
Future-focused leaders know the importance of diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) in building a successful and thriving organization.
Partners in Diversity invites CEOs, presidents and executive directors to the 2022 CEO Forum, sponsored by NW Natural. The focus this year is DEI lessons learned. Speakers will share their insights, the changes in policies and practices, and ways to move forward.
The CEO Forum features a keynote presentation by Danny Jacobs, M.D., M.P.H., F.A.C.S., President, OHSU, followed by a panel of leaders who will discuss the challenges they faced and explore ways to advance DEI in the workplace.
- Adrien Bennings, Ph.D., M.B.A., President, Portland Community College
- Cynthia Fuhrman, Vice President for Executive Search, Tom O’Connor Consulting Group
- Román Hernández, Managing Partner, Troutman Pepper Portland
- Danny Jacobs, M.D., M.P.H., F.A.C.S., President, OHSU
- Moderator: Alaina Robertson, Division President, Taylor Morrison
- This is for members who serve as the top leader within their organization (e.g., CEO, president, executive director, etc.). If you don’t serve in this role, please invite and encourage your CEO, president or ED to attend.
- Breakfast and networking begin at 8:00 a.m.
- Program starts promptly at 8:30 a.m.
- For accessibility requests, please contact email@example.com at least 5 business days prior to the event.
ABOUT THE CEO FORUM
Partners in Diversity started more than 15 years ago when a group of CEOs and community leaders came together to create workplaces that are more diverse and inclusive. Every two years, the organization pays homage to its roots by convening CEOs, presidents and executive directors from member organizations and share ways to advance this work. It is a chance to gain new insights, learn from each other and brainstorm solutions to challenges.