Event: Get to Know Your County – Multnomah County
Date: March 10, 2023
Start Time: 1:00 pm
End Time: 2:00 pm
Location: Gresham Libruary, Large Meeting Room
Address: 385 NW Miller Ave Gresham, OR 97030
The Urban League of Portland is partnering with Multnomah County Commissioner Lori Stegmann and the Office of Community Involvement to convene a meeting with Multnomah County constituents, where you can learn more about the County, and meet the Commissioner. The event will occur on March 10th, 1-2 pm at Multnomah County’s Gresham Library, in the large meeting room. This will be an opportunity to be in community, eat, and learn how you can get engaged in Multnomah County. Please RSVP for the event!
March 10, 2023, 1-2 pm at Multnomah County Library – Gresham, Large Meeting Room, 385 NW Miller Ave, Gresham, OR 97030
Helpful Tips Before You Come:
- There is a parking lot with lots of spaces.
- Public Transportation:
- Click here for Trimet information, Bus lines- 9 & 82
- ULPDX’s Fare Relief Program – Trimet HOP Card: please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information
- Food and beverages will be provided! Kids are welcome and must be registered.
- The 1st 30 attendees will receive a $20 gift card, and individuals 14 and older can participate and are also eligible to receive a gift card.
- ULPDX Staff please speak with your manager about participating.
- Please note that gift cards will be sent via mail by the 3rd week of May as we must order them after the event. We will notify you when the gift card is mailed.
Register as soon as possible as space is limited and RSVPs are capped. Please RSVP for the event!
Urban League of Portland
phone: 503.280.2600 | fax: 503.281.2612
10 N Russell St | Portland, OR | 97227