Title: Ambassador Board Member
Start Date: December 1, 2023
Organization: College Possible
Location: Portland, OR
Rolling opportunity, 5-7 spots available. https://collegepossible.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/Ambassador-Board-Recruit-Flyer-FINAL.pdf
Please email email@example.com to begin the process.
The Ambassador Board is a volunteer group of young professionals who raise support and awareness for College Possible to help students in Oregon achieve their goals while advancing educational equity. Our Mission: College Possible makes college admission and success possible for students from low-income backgrounds.
Ambassador Board Purpose:
– Engage a younger community of supporters with College Possible
– Increase financial support to further College Possible’s mission
– Build awareness and visibility of College Possible in the community
– Make College Possible a primary organization you talk about socially
– Participate in College Possible Ambassador Board planning and initiatives
– Help organize and lead collective fundraising and marketing events/activities
– Give an annual financial gift to College Possible that is meaningful to you
– Attend Ambassador Board meetings
– Term is one year with option to renew
Together, We Can:
– Support the next generation of community leaders
– Establish networking opportunities through events and initiatives
– Drive fundraising that will support more College Possible students to achieve their college goals
– Nurture cross-industry professional connections while championing a common mission
College Possible is dedicated to creating and maintaining an inclusive culture that embraces diversity. We encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply, including people of color, people with disabilities, immigrants, people with lived experience and members of the LGBTQ+ community.