Title: Join the OPSC Board of Directors
Start Date: March 20, 2023
Organization: Oregon Patient Safety Commission
OPSC Board of Directors Seeks New Members The Oregon Patient Safety Commission (OPSC) Board of Directors seeks new members. This is an exciting opportunity to get involved in your state government and encourage a culture of patient safety in Oregon. We are committed to ensuring that the OPSC Board of Directors represents the growing age, racial, and gender diversity of the state. This is a unique opportunity to pool our collective viewpoints, visions, and hopes for Oregon. Learn how you can get involved.
- Faculty Member (this individual is a faculty member of a public or private Oregon university and may not be involved in direct healthcare delivery)
- Healthcare Consumer (this individual, or any member of their immediate family, may not provide or be involved in healthcare delivery)
- Hospital Administrator (or their designee)
- Nursing Facility Representative (either an administrator licensed under ORS chapter 678 or a director of nursing services)
- Private Purchaser (this individual, or any member of their immediate family, may not provide or be involved in healthcare delivery) Upcoming Open Positions
- Hospital Administrator (or their designee) (available September 2023)
Learn more about OPSC’s governance and open positions at: https://oregonpatientsafety.org/governance
Interested in applying? OPSC coordinates with the Governor’s office to fill OPSC Board and Task Force seats. Before applying, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.