Title: OPSC Board of Directors Seeks New Members
Start Date: January 9, 2023
Organization: Oregon Patient Safety Commission
The Oregon Patient Safety Commission (OPSC) Board of Directors seeks new members. This is an exciting opportunity to get involved in your state government and encourage a culture of patient safety in Oregon. We are committed to ensuring that the OPSC Board of Directors represents the growing age, racial, and gender diversity of the state. This is a unique opportunity to pool our collective viewpoints, visions, and hopes for Oregon. Learn how you can get involved!
- Faculty Member (this individual is a faculty member of a public or private Oregon university and may not be involved in direct healthcare delivery)
- Healthcare Consumer (this individual, or any member of their immediate family, may not provide or be involved in healthcare delivery)
- Hospital Administrator (or their designee)
- Nursing Facility Representative (either an administrator licensed under ORS chapter 678 or a director of nursing services)
- Private Purchaser (this individual, or any member of their immediate family, may not provide or be involved in healthcare delivery)
Upcoming Open Positions
- Hospital Administrator (or their designee) (available September 2023)
Learn more about OPSC’s governance and open positions at: https://oregonpatientsafety.org/governance
Interested in applying? OPSC coordinates with the Governor’s office to fill OPSC Board and Task Force seats. Before applying, please contact us at email@example.com.