Honorees are professionals of color who moved to Oregon or southwest Washington within the past 18 months. They get introduced to the community each quarter at Say Hey!, the region’s largest multi-cultural networking event.
Below are the Honorees that we introduced in our November Say Hey! event at the Portland Community Center – Sylvania Campus on November 15th. Please join us in welcoming them to our community.
About Partners in Diversity
We are a membership-based nonprofit that:
- Works with employers to enhance diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace through educational programs, jobs board and other resources.
- Supports professionals of color through community-based events such as Say Hey! and Community Resource Groups.
Help us build a strong, inclusive, equitable and thriving workplace and community by encouraging your organization to become a member.
Sign up to be an Honoree
Each quarter, we introduce professionals of color who recently moved to Oregon or southwest Washington at Say Hey! We have a limited number of spots available each quarter for Honorees.
To be eligible as an Honoree, you must:
- Identify as a person of color.
- Moved to Oregon or southwest Washington from another state or country between September 2022 and February 2023.
- Never have been an Honoree in the past.
The next Say Hey! will be held on February 29, 2024, at Oregon State University in Corvallis.
Deadline to sign up to be this quarter’s Say Hey! Honoree is Friday, February 9, 2024.
Information submitted (except for personal information) may be used for promotional purposes by Partners in Diversity. If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com.